All practice members, visitors and staff must answer NO to ALL of the following questions to be allowed to enter our office:
1. Are you presenting with fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
2. Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have two (2) or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
5. If you are over 65 years of age, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, we advise you to:
1. Self Isolate for at least 14 days.
2. Complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment; and contact an appropriate authority such as your family physician, local medical officer of health or Telehealth Ontario.
NEW OFFICE HOURS ARE IN EFFECT
Monday 7:00am-11:30am & 1:00-6:00pm
Thursday 7:00am-11:30am & 1:00-6:00pm
By appointment only.
We will be sending out regular updates. To stay in touch with office news and updates, please sign up to receive our newsletter which will keep patients informed with regards to office closures, health updates, etc.